Freedomworks Reid Smith with Katrina Pierson (TX), Toby Marie Walker (TX), & Eric Wilson (KY)
Side discussion: Who has the best U.S. Senator?
Some of the highlights:
• “I have a grandson who’s afraid to get out of bed at night because he thinks there’s someone under the bed that’s going to grab him. And I think most Americans feel that way about the IRS.”
• “This kind of reconfirms that, you know what, they [the IRS] can do almost anything they want to anybody they want, anytime they want. This is very chilling for the American people.”
• “This is a Pandora’s Box that has been opened and I don’t think we can get the lid back on it.”
• “I don’t believe the White House just found out about this in a news report.”
• “I got to tell you, where you’re sitting, you should be outraged — and you’re not. The American people should be outraged, and they are.”
• “This reconfirms everything the American public believes! This is a huge blow to the faith and trust the American people have in their government!”
• “Is there any limit to the scope of where you folks can go?”
• “It’s sure as hell intimidating. And I don’t’ know that I got any answers from you today.”
• “I am more concerned today than I was before. The fact that you all can do just about anything you want to anybody. You know, you can put anybody out of business that you want anytime you want.”
• “And when the IRS comes in, you’re not allowed to be shoddy, you’re not allowed to be run horribly, you’re not allowed to make mistakes, you’re not allowed to do one damn thing that doesn’t come in compliance. If you do, you’re held responsible right then.”
• “This is absolutely an overreach and this is an outrage for all America!”
Note: I am not an attorney, yet.
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz was elected to fight for Texas Grassroots, and vice versa.
North Texas Tea Partiers caught wind that Obama’s OFA was going to protest Senator Cruz Dallas office due to his position on gun control. A counter protest was organized in just 24hrs that outnumbered the OFA members 3:1.
Tea Partiers welcomed OFA Texas style:
The best part was when the media arrived. They stayed in the back near the corner to film the handful of individuals standing on the edge of the curb. But, that’s ok… we were right behind them.
DEFEND Senator Ted Cruz & DEFEND the 2nd Amendment
GOP Reform with Charles Payne
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) reads #StandWithRand Tweets from the Senate floor during the #filibuster